Sculpture Community - Sculpture.net  

Go Back  Sculpture Community - Sculpture.net > Sculpture Roundtable Discussions > Welcome Center
User Name
Password
Home Sculpture Community Photo Gallery ISC Sculpture.org Register FAQ Members List Search New posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-21-2003, 09:42 AM
Level 1 user

Greetings

Greetings,

I am the Web Administrator on staff at the ISC headquarters in Hamilton, NJ. My name is Georges (the 's' is silent).

First, I would like to thank Russ RuBert for launching this great new addition to our store of online resources. It will be a highly useful tool for the community and field of sculpture in the new millenium.

If you have questions about this or any other aspect of the website please contact me directly at george@sculpture.org.

Keep an eye out for further improvements to the site as we work to make it a richer, more intuitive and interactive support system for the creation and enjoyment of sculpture.

Thanks,
Georges D. Lafontant
ISC HQ 609.689.1051 x 131
Old 02-21-2003, 10:10 AM
scupture.net

Hi Georges,

The ISC website has been looking fantastic since you came on at ISC, and I know you have many improvements planned for the future. We welcome everyone's suggestions for ways to improve the website, and we are listening!