View Single Post
Old 04-02-2007, 12:42 PM
Level 2 user

Re: ISC Subscription Type

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahirschman
I am about to renew my ISC subscription and would appreciate some advice. Is there a reason why I should go up to the professional level versus the basic level?

Another question: Have any of you had commissions / sales from posting artwork on the ISC website?

I have been a member for probably about 15 years, but have yet to post images on the website.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.

Ari.
Hey Ari!

I'm a Membership Associate here at the ISC, so maybe I can help answer your question. As a professional level member, you'd get an additional 4 photos on your portfolio site AND you'd be eligible to have one of your photos on the homepage (in the top right corner of the screen when you go to sculpture.org). The image rotates, so a different picture comes up each time you load the page, but there aren't very many in rotation so yours would come up frequently.

I personally think it's a good deal, since the website is award-winning and receives around 100,000 hits each day.

In addition, we're now sending each new professional member a copy of the ISC's book, A Sculpture Reader. Plus, your name will appear in a list of professional members that is published in each edition of Sculpture magazine. And soon, we'll be redoing the Portfolio site so that professional members' names are highlighted.

If anyone here has questions about membership, feel free to send me a message and I'll try to help.