View Single Post
Old 02-24-2013, 03:12 PM
tonofelephant's Avatar
tonofelephant tonofelephant is offline
ISC Member
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Martinsburg, WV
Posts: 724
Need Help with Terminology & Source

Am bidding a job that will have among other things 5 - 6 concrete trapeziums (truncated pyramid) with lettering on them. The trapeziums will be 16.5" square at the top, 22" square at the bottom & 21" high.

I would sub this part of the job out hopefully to someone that is within 50 - 60 miles of me. They could do a better, quicker job of it than me.

Who would do this professionally & what would they be called? Cold caster? Mold maker?

Any suggestions of someone who could do it? Really appreciate your help.
Reply With Quote