Guard tour Gmunden on Traunsee
Gmunden on Traunsee, Austria, Friday 7 January 2011 at 5pm
Meeting place, stations:
1. Barix, vintage and art, Calla, Waldo, Esplanade 14
2. Badewiese Esplanade, next to marina
3. Elfriede Würth, individualist, Wunderbergstrasse 2
4. Galerie 422, Margund Lössl, An der Traunbrücke 9 - 11
5. Atelier Fritz Knoll, design lamps, Mauergasse 2
www.barix.at www.galerie422.at www.lichtkunst.soup.io www.kielnhofer.com
Info: 0043 699 81420368
The Guardians of the Light by Manfred Kielnhofer.
Manfred Kielnhofer has created a lighted series of his ghostly Time Guards. Representative of Christian iconography and perhaps something out of Dante’s Inferno, these are certainly not your average Christmas lights. The life-sized sculptures that ooze a feeling of melancholy are equipped with energy saving lamps 32W. The lighted ones are slightly less depressing and creepy, no?
A happy new Year 2011 full of hope, love and happiness!
timeguards - the guardians of time
Fiat Lux “Let there be light” Light guards provide light and warmth.
Light Art Biennial Austria 2010
Last edited by Kielnhofer : 12-31-2010 at 04:03 AM.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|