Sculpture Community - Sculpture.net  

Go Back  Sculpture Community - Sculpture.net > Sculpture Roundtable Discussions > Sculpture Community and ISC topics
User Name
Password
Home Sculpture Community Photo Gallery ISC Sculpture.org Register FAQ Members List Search New posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2006, 07:48 PM
Level 10 user

College Art Association

I just notice there is a College Art Association, apparently for US art colleges. It has a good website with information about things of interest to the college art community. This included opportunities for exhibitions, competitions, workshops etc.
Old 12-23-2006, 07:01 AM
Level 10 user

Re: College Art Association

I looked back at my original first posting. I was aware that not many of you are with the college art community.

But I think there should be interest in opportunities, competitions, exhibitions and workshops. The site seems to have good lists of them, and they do seem to keep them uptodate.
Old 01-07-2007, 05:39 PM
Level 10 user

Re: College Art Association

The next CAA conference is in nyc in february. I"ll probably go, as part-time teaching has thrown me a few extra bucks now and then and allowed me out of my cave.. Much goes on there besides job-hunting though. If you are academically inspired there are discussions of every sort, formal and casual , to be experienced. Its very pricey though after you consider accomodations and membership/passes. All about proffessors. You might run into somebody from art school that you haven't seen in a long time. It will be swarming with fresh MFAs with fire in their eyes...your future competitors.