Sculpture Community - Sculpture.net  

Go Back  Sculpture Community - Sculpture.net > Sculpture Roundtable Discussions > Community Help Center
User Name
Password
Home Sculpture Community Photo Gallery ISC Sculpture.org Register FAQ Members List Search New posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-07-2003, 11:16 AM
scupture.net

Registration information - questions or problems?

There is no charge to register, and you can view many sections of the community without registering.

Just browse the the forum as you like and then register, it's free, and we're trying to make it as painless as possible.

We do need you to register to have full use of the community because we try to keep automated spamming advertisements off the board, and this is the best way we've found to do that for this type of forum. It also helps keep the quality of the forum at a higher level.

After registering you are welcome to post information yourself or look in the Calls for Artists Submissions section.

To register:

The registration dialogue box comes up when you hit the register button at the top right of the screen or when you try and post something and you haven't already registered.

To register you basically just need a user name and password. Most anything else you may choose to fill in or just leave blank and you can always change it later if you wish.

If you do have a problem check to see that you have something in each of the top fields of the required information section - if you get an error please try to correct the information, and be sure to retype the password field again.

The location field (where you live) is not required, but we really like you to enter a region at least. People all over the world are using this!

If you have any problem registering, email me information about your computer type and browser that you are using and I'll try and help you.
Old 04-22-2003, 03:53 PM
ISC Member

Thank You

Dear Russ,
I wish to thank you for all the work and the dedication you so kindly offer to this community. It is very impressive and much appreciated.
Thanks again.
Sidney Miraz
Old 08-09-2006, 04:29 PM
Level 2 user

Re: Questions about registration? Look here.

Old 02-10-2007, 03:53 AM
Level 3 user

Hi Russ,

Great website, I've learned so much already in such a short space of time! One little thing I'm having probs with at the moment is the photo gallery, I am unable to load more than one pic. I seem to have lost the location of "how to" upload more photos? Please can you tell me how and where I go to add more photos to my personal gallery. Muchio Grassiass
Old 02-10-2007, 08:27 AM
ISC Member

Here's the how-to thread I started:
http://www.sculpture.net/community/s...ead.php?t=3764

And this is the link to the specific post about uploading photos:
http://www.sculpture.net/community/s...87&postcount=6