Thread: i need help
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 01:20 PM
tonofelephant's Avatar
tonofelephant tonofelephant is offline
ISC Member
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Martinsburg, WV
Posts: 724
Re: i need help

Look for an industrial type of glue like "Super Glue Gel" or "PC-7". Both are very strong adhesives that basically form a lump (think thick like gravy) around what you are trying to join - so a stronger joint. This is very different from glues that have a very low viscosity (runny like water) like normal Super Glue.

I will be using ths technique to glue wire at right angles to 1" diameter nuts in the near future. Will be for a temporary setup for a photo shoot.

If you cannot find Super Glue Gel or PC-7 easily - go to an industrial supply store & they can help you with the proper adhesive. You do not need normal consumer adhesives, you need commercial/industrial adhesives.

Reply With Quote