View Single Post
Old 10-14-2012, 05:41 AM
PTsideshow PTsideshow is offline
Level 10 user
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Southeast Michigan
Posts: 630
Re: Might be buying a store

Check out the paint dept @ the local big box store. They have extension poles that screw into the threaded hole in the handle of the roller frame. They come in telescoping sizes from 3'/6' ,6'/12', 12'/24' in two section and 3 sections.

In combination with a 5 gallon bucket and the roller screen for the bucket. With a drop cloth they can cut down the time needed,to do walls and ceilings. They also have wire brushes, sanding screen holders and one that holders a brush. I never could get the brush to do what I wanted it to do.

The roller spinner to clean them is another great time saver, the cut down bucket has angle brackets in it to sit on top of the rim of another bucket and contain the spray coming off the spinning roller cover. Or if you are going to use it again, and have a fridge put the brush or roller in a plastic bag close it up and put in the fridge till you need it again.

They also work well for the handles for the snow roof rakes if you need them.

Got tired of the store bought ones bending and breaking!
been there done that !
I am not a lawyer, and never played one on TV!
All the usual
and standard disclaimers apply. Do not try this at home, use only as directed, No warranties express or implied, for the intended use or suggested uses, Wear safety glasses, closed course, professionals only
Reply With Quote